The Telephony Museum in a Cultural Heritage Building
The building is located in the very center of Siauliai city, in its historical part. It is one of the few preserved historical buildings in Siauliai. It was built in 1907-1908 and is a building of the early 20th century historicism. The architect of this building is Stanislovas Kackovskis. Initially, the treasury of the city was operating here – the Treasury House. In 1919, the Executive Committee of Siauliai County Workers’ Representative Council was established in the building and later, during the interwar period, the Siauliai branch of the Bank of Lithuania. In 1998, this building housed the Savings Bank of the independent Lithuania, which was later renamed AB Swedbank. Since 2015, UAB Extra Services has been operating in the building. In 2008, the building was added to the Cultural Property Register of the Republic of Lithuania.